Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Going bonkers with interesting results

So I am still working on getting ready to move and haven't been able to procrastinate and be crafty recently so I've been going bonkers! I had to do something fun and creative before I went completely off my rocker. And thus the decision to attempt to curl the anti-curl hair. My hair seriously just won't curl, I've even had stylists attempt to curl it and the best they could get was slightly curled under ends. Well, recently my friend told me about a way that she had done kind of a modified rag curl and last night I decided to try it. So here is are the pictures! Pardon the mess in the back...it kinda looks better now.
Rag curls
After removing the fabric strips


It really wasn't a frizzy as it looked
10 hours later

I think they held decently well with no hair products and not having started with damp hair either. And to show my little helper again during the cleaning process.


She also took a nap there later


I'm also holding out for the most part with Nano, I'm only about 3,000 words behind where I should be. I'm going to have to catch up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment