Monday, October 10, 2011

A to Z of me

So I've seen this on a few different blogs over the past week or two and I figured it was a great way to share a bit about me. So enjoy!


A. Age: Older than a year, younger than 100 that is all you get

B. Bed size: Queen, I'm pretty sure. Both where I live and at my parents' house. Though Tangie seems to take up more space than me which it pretty impressive.



C. Chore that you hate:  What chore don't I hate? Though if I had to pick the one that I dislike the most...cleaning the bathroom


D. Dogs: At the moment, no. The family dog, Rita, had to be put down this past summer


E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button a few times and then having cuddle time with Tangie.


F. Favorite color: Green!


G. Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold. I'm just not a fan of yellow gold as it doesn't look all that great on me.


H. Height: 4'11" or 5"ish in my walking shoes

I. Instruments you play: Once upon a time I played the violin, but as of 11 years ago I play nothing


J. Job title: Which job? I'm a nanny, a shoe fitter/sales person at a dance wear store, a seamstress and a registration worker as needed for conventions

K. Kids: A four legged friend, but that is it.


L. Live: Somewhere in Texas


M. Mother’s name: Cindy (Hi mom!)


N. Nicknames: When I was small there was peanut, pumpkin, and Ruthie. Now there is SR for emails/texts or SAS from my brother  


O. Overnight hospital stays: I spent the first week of my life in the hospital, but I don't remember it. Does it still count?


P. Pet peeves:  Rude customers. I'm sorry that for whatever reason you can't make it during the store hours, but getting mad at me does nothing because I don't make the store hours. And people who don't use blinkers when turning/changing lanes.  


Q. Quote from a movie: "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." ~ Baby in Dirty Dancing.

R. Right or left handed: Righty

S. Siblings: Older brother Ben, and two younger half-sisters


T. Time you wake up: 7:30 am on most days, though I will be a lazy bum and lounge around until I absolutely have to. So weekends even though I'm up cuddle time lasts until about 9-ish.

U. Underwear: My favoritess are from Soma


V. Vegetable you hate: Bell peppers. Not too bad when they are raw, but cooked ones are just gross


W. What makes you run late: Getting sidetracked by a book. The worst habit of mine as, 'Oh I'll just read for 5 minutes' quickly turns into, 'Dang it!' while running out the door.


X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, knees/ankles, and chest to check for TB (negative yay!!!)


Y. Yummy food that you make: Baked goods


Z. Zoo animal: Koalas, the small monkeys and all the jungle cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment