Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Big News!

Big news! I am going on vacation in October to Harveyville, Kansas! And what is so exciting about that, you might be asking yourself? Well, that is where twice a year Yarn School is held. A wonderfully long weekend of spinning, dyeing and hanging out with other spinner all while learning lots! I heard about it a couple of months ago and knew it was something I really wanted to go to and now (or rather in October) I am!

One of the really neat things about Yarn School is that it is part of The Harveyville Project which is located in the old high school and elementary school buildings in Harveyville. Seriously, we sleep in the old classrooms. Everything I have heard about Yarn School has been wonderful and I can't wait!

I'll also have more posts coming with Tour de Fleece starting this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment