Friday, November 19, 2010

My new home

I'm still here, I promise! I moved to my new place a week ago and haven't had internet until last night so I have been watching tons of DVDs. Here are the pictures of my new place.


Entering downstairs
Upstairs. There is a dresser off to the left

Sorry for the sideways picture. It refused to rotate. But this is off to the right of the above picture

Tiny bathroom. I was pretty much sitting on the sink to get this picture.








So welcome to my new place!

1 comment:

  1. glad your move went ok! hope you had a good thanksgiving. i also wanted to be sure you knew that the csn gift code you won expires on 12/31...i had one that i won from another blog and i finally redeemed it. it took me a long time to decide, so i don't want yours to expire before you decide. just lookin' out!

    ReplyDelete