Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bows and clips

Have a few other projects in the works, but these are the two finished ones I have to share at the moment! Er, well, the bows aren't 100% done I still need to attach them to hair ties. But what can I do? Other than find my white hair ties...I'm planning on wearing them one day during the 3-Day for the Cure. I'm thinking about making some korker bows (the curly puffy ones!) in different shades of pink for one of the days. Any ideas for the third day? I have nothing against insanely crazy or ridiculous bows/hair accessories!

 The clips I am planning on giving them to my baby cousin. Of course I may wait until her first birthday and keep adding on to the collection so she has tons! I'm also working on a ruffle onesie for when she is 1 or when she hits the 12 month clothing mark. Whichever comes first.
Funny shadows next to the white/yellow ones
Have a great day!

1 comment: