Monday, August 4, 2014

Knitting a lace shawl is...



Not as complicated as it seems. And at the same time more complicated than it seems which got it shoved into the corner a time or two over while I was making it. But it's finished! And I even blocked it.



This pattern is Upstairs from Ravelry and it is a free pattern once you've signed up. And the yarn I used was from Lost City Knits Oak Barn Merino Lace in the Desert Rose color. I love this yarn and still have one skein of this color to use as well as two skeins of the thicket color.



Now I'm crazily contemplating knitting a sweater for next term's OWL because why would I ever pick something sane to do for a second big knitting project? Or maybe a second ripple blanket that's even bigger than the first one...

No comments:

Post a Comment