Saturday, March 14, 2015

In which I begin to question my sanity...

Had anyone asked me a year ago if I ever thought I could knit a hat in a day I would be laughing.  Seriously full on laughing. Granted a year ago I didn't know how to knit, but a hat in a day? That is just crazy talk...

Barley hat
Oh wait. I just managed to knit a hat in under twelve hours on Sunday. Note to past self, stop laughing. We had a speed race quidditch event with the House Cup and I decided to give it a shot. The hat was very simple, just knit and purl stitches with some decreases thrown in. We had to do the large size and I was a little too into my shows and forgot to measure so I ended up adding about 3/4" onto the height of the hat, but I now have a nice slouchy hat to match my sweater. 

We should probably not talk about how many episodes of Bones  or  Once Upon A Time I watched. It was more then 4 episodes total, but I'm not giving away any more than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment