Monday, June 1, 2015

312 beads later...

Just a little close up of some of the beading on my most recent project. Of course, I wanted the beads to match the tan yarn so it does make it rather hard to see the beads. I promise they are there. There are also about two dozen beads that are now in my couch cushions. 

One thing that really helped with adding all the beads was the Fleegle beader. If you have a project where you need to add tons of beads, I would highly suggest buying one. I tried other methods like using a piece of folded wire and the floss things, but they didn't go all that well.

And the entire shawl. I did a quick blocking of it, but it really needs to be redone. And I need to get a better photo of it.

I'm not going to lie and say that this was an easy project for me, but I'm very glad that I kept at it and finished it. Most of the problems I had were just from getting distracted while counting during the top patten section. Then again, watching shows I had to focus on probably wasn't a good idea either.

Also, there has been a lot of spinning going on, but you'll get to see that next time.

1 comment: