Monday, April 22, 2024

Where has the time gone?

I feel like I should be brushing off about 10 inches of dust from my blog with how long it has been. But here's hoping that I can get back into a regular schedule of posting. So much has happened since my last post so here is a little bit of a recap before getting to the fun stuff.

First of all, I have a new job! Which I'm still trying to wrap my head around because I was at my last job for so long. July 2011 to be more exact. And I'm going to be super honest here, it was well past time for me to have left. It was turning into a toxic work environment and I hadn't been happy for a while, but I just kept pushing through. I'm still settling into my new job as I've been there for almost a month as of today, but I'm already liking it so much more.

Second, I have moved! Back in October 2020, I moved in with my boyfriend. Moving during the pandemic was an adventure, but everything made it just fine. I now have a craft room! I do share it with him as he build Gunpla models. They are really impressive.

Third, we had to put Tangie down back in August due to health issues. She had been my best cuddle buddy and there for me for almost 14 years. It was not an easy decision, but it was the best decision for her. We still miss her.



Fourth, meet Tito. He is adorable, completely nuts and absurdly long. We love him so much.



Five, there are new hobbies coming. Be prepared! Here is a little preview of old and new hobbies that have been happening.





No comments:

Post a Comment