Monday, August 5, 2013

Slow and steady

Recently I've had to cut down on my spinning time, but I'm slowly working on Seashells
Sorry for the flash, with Tour de Fleece all photos were generally taken after the sun went down. The colors are a bit more muted than they appear. I just started on the second bobbin the other night, but it doesn't look very exciting. This is planned as a two ply fractal spin.

I'm also (very) slowly working on another lace yarn as well and trying fauxlogs at the same time with this one. This is Overboard on merino/bamboo. I'm not sure that I really like the blend that much, but I'll try spinning anything once or twice. It is a bright teal and olive green and there is a little more on the bobbin than this photo.
And for a bit of excitement I have something coming in the mail in the next week or two (hopefully sooner rather than later) that should extend my spinning time quite a bit. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment