Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

2014. When did that happen? What happened to 2013? And where was I during all of this? Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year! And as always I'm going to get my goals for the year down and see what actually gets done this year.
  • Get moved into my new place and have it unpacked and (mostly) organized before February (I'm starting my move on Jan 9th!)
  • Spin at least 6 pounds of fiber up this year (I'd like to say spin more than I buy, but who am I kidding. Then again, this is will be my first full year with a mS so maybe it will be possible)
  • Learn to knit and make at least one wash cloth a month and possibly other projects as well
  • Start using my hand spun yarn for projects
  • Get in shape!
  • Cook something not from a box/can/mix at least 2x a week
  • Use my crock pot at least once a month
  • Grow something on my balcony- I'm thinking herbs or cat grass, maybe both
  • Figure out my sock loom and make 4 pairs of socks. There are some amazing free patterns for loom knit socks on Ravelery.
  • Restart my couch to 5k program and run/jog a 5k at some point during the year

No comments:

Post a Comment