Saturday, April 30, 2011

I think I just lost a couple years of my life...



Yesterday I was watching a movie on Netflix and had the brief thought that I hadn't seen Tangie in a while. Figuring she was under the bed or downstairs I finished my movie and went to the stairs and my stomach dropped. The door was open. And the worst case scenarios were running through my head. Luckily, after 30+ minutes of searching, one of the yard guys chased her back under the fence and I got my baby back.

I do have to say that once she was back under the fence and saw us she had this look that was like, 'Oh hey guys, what are you doing?' So cute and innocent looking...Anywho, now she attempts to get out every single time I open the door so I think that the squirt bottle is going to have to make a reappearance.

Next post I have some cards to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment