Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Passover is OVER!!!

OK, so I kept passover for maybe a day or two this year and called it quits due to taking antibiotics. If I'm taking them I think that it is fair game to eat whatever I darn well want to including toast/cinnamon rolls/etc. But my brother kept it and to break it we went out on Monday night to get burgers. And fried pickles. I got a turkey burger, he got a buffalo burger and we shared the fries and pickles. The lighting wasn't the best and the pictures were taken with his iPhone.

Yum


I'll admit as a pickle lover I had never tried fried pickles until sometime last year and they are AMAZING! Though I'm pretty sure that I consumed my entire month's worth of salt intake in that meal.

If you ever have the chance to go to the Twisted Root while you are in Texas, do!

No comments:

Post a Comment