Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Dies

Yikes, it has been way too long since my last post. Sorry! I actually hadn't been feeling myself for the past few weeks and started some oh so fun antibiotics last Monday to get me all better. The jury is still out on if it will work. Anywho...

I got two new dies recently for my little Cuttlebug.  Labels One and Labels Eight. Don't they look all pretty and new?

Well, I broke in the largest of Labels Eight already working on a little project. Doesn't look like much at the moment, but I'm not posting the complete project until the receiver has well, received it. I also have so many ideas for these shapes so be prepared to see a lot more of them in the coming month or two. And I have to say I am in love with the Spellbinder dies. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment