Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bread. I absolutely love bread and don't think I could give it  up.


2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
A combination of both. So I get written in advance and schedule, like the odd holidays, but others are done and posted day of like this one!

3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope

4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
Vanilla candles. I have one right now that smells so amazing and I haven't even lit it yet. I'm not sure I want to either.

5.  Coffee or tea?
Tea! My favorite is milk tea.

2 comments:

  1. i would never think bread, but you are so right! that's why i could never do that south beach diet, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like vanilla candles too :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete