Friday, November 11, 2011

Headbands and barrettes

I just realized that I never showed you the finished hair things I wore to the walk. I ended up not wearing the striped bows, but I used some of the extra ribbon in my hair clip.



The hair clip used 7 different ribbons: 7/8" pink and white stripe, 3/8" pink, 3/8" tutti frutti, 3/8" baby pink, 3/8" old rose, 3/8"white and 7/8" white. I wore it the first and last day. I also added some little rhinestones I had in my scrapbook supplies to give it a bit of sparkle.



I had two headband and wore the flowers for part of the first day and part of the second. It was a very simple project with two fabric flowers from my stash sewn onto a pice of 1.5" ribbon. And I wore the woven headband the rest of the second day. The ribbons on it were white, tutti frutti and I think old rose

All of the ribbon (except the 1.5") came from The Ribbon Retreat.

A little peak at an upcoming project

No comments:

Post a Comment