Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow...

Ok, so this post really has absolutely nothing to do with the musical Annie other than the fact that the title of the post made me think of the song. Though it is a cute movie. 

No this post is actually about the fact that tomorrow is the first day of the 3-Day for the Cure. I know you are probably sick of hearing about it, but aside from one or two posts about the experience that will be up next week, this is it! In a way I can't believe it, but at the same time I can.  


I know that this is going to be an amazing experience from everything that I've heard, but I will admit I'm slightly nervous. About what? I have no idea.I think it is just one of those things, you know, where you have been planning it for so long and looking forward to it that it is almost unbelievable that it is here. You know? Or maybe not...anyway, I'll end it here since I'm just rambling now.

See you in four days!

No comments:

Post a Comment