Monday, February 21, 2011

Noodlehead Zippy Wallet Love



Yesterday I decided to get an item on my list done. A little wallet to take with me to ballet because hey, ballet was this morning. I decided to go ahead and use Noodlehead's Zippy Wallet tutorial because it looked like it would fit everything that I need to take in it. And it does! It fits everything I need and there is still space left over! Not like I'm taking that much to class: driver's license, credit card/cash (depending on if I need to get another class card) and my class card. See? Lots of space left. And I managed to stick two lip glosses, a small box of hooks and eyes, a seam ripper AND my zipper foot in all of that extra space. And the other random dollar I found on my desk



Ok, I'll admit that it isn't totally finished. I still need to add a snap to it, or maybe a button, but all that fun stuff is at home. I'm heading home in 2 weeks and will snag them then and finish it, but for now I claim that it is finished. And I also attached my fabric closer to the zipper because I didn't like it showing. Yes, I'm weird, but in a good way. Anyway, back on topic, I love this little wallet and am going to have to make more though I'm thinking of adding a loop onto the next one that I make so I can attach my keys to it.
Look how thin it is with my ballet items in it!
Stuff with all the goodies above (please ignore the cat paw)


No comments:

Post a Comment