Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?
Nope, but there is one outside next to the pool. It is actually a fire pit.

2.  Can you drive a stick shift?
The short answer to the question is yes. The long answer is yes I can drive stick shift, but you never asked me if I could drive it well. Because the answer to that would be no way in heck and you would be crazy to let me out on busy streets at the wheel of a stick shift car.

3.  How many computers are in your home?
Just my wonderful little laptop

4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?
Um, I'll have to ask my dad about that.

5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack time. They are all my favorite! I just like food.


5 comments:

  1. Breakfast is my favorite meal, I love bacon and eggs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ditto with Q#5. :D

    I played, too! Hope you can visit! :D

    Rebecca @ FreakyFrugalite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I like your answer number 5!
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday, although a little late...

    I am impressed with your stick driving! I tried to learn, but it wasn't pretty!

    I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete