Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another guilty pleasure

So I've been babysitting my bum off since I last posted and most nights it has gone past midnight and then starting again at noon the following day! Tonight is my night off and I'm free until tomorrow at 5pm. I did get my Sampler Village box the other night, but decided to be a lazy bum today and I slept until 2 and then clean some. It was nice, though I did wake up to a cat sitting on my chest and staring at me. I'm convinced that she is plotting something that won't end well for me.

Anywho, I have recently started watching Invader ZIM on netflix while both kids are napping and I love it. Now I really want a deranged minion robot who masquerades as a dog like GIR. Eh, no, I actually want GIR. He's adorable.

See? He's so cute!

But he's not the brightest crayon in the box.....
I'm going to get the fun from the sampler box photographed tomorrow and post it then. And I might show you the pants of doom which are also rather awesome, if I do say so.

1 comment:

  1. I used to work at a video store and all the other clerks were obsessed with Invader Zim! I still have not seen it, but I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete