So to the point of this post, I have some more flowers made and go figure at first I couldn't recreate how I did it so I ended up with a rose like flower. Then I kind of remembered after pulling out the flower I showed you before. The tally is now original flowers: 5 and rose flowers and buds: 5 (one of the rose buds is hiding out inside of the smallest original flower). And I still have two smaller flowers from the blue to play with.
|Close up of the roses minus the bud that is hanging with the other flowers. The big rose still needs a bit of work because it doesn't want to stay in a more closed position.|
I'm thinking that orange roses might also be in the crazy flower mix as well as some green roses which are all cut out. Heck I might just make a mix from the odds and ends of card stock I have hanging around.
|And because I haven't shown the trouble maker/my helper in bit|