Saturday, January 8, 2011

Invasion of the Hairpins!

There is seriously an invasion going on over here because I didn't have a pace to store them. At school they lived in one of the pockets in  my dance bag and at home they lived in an empty container in the bathroom, but here it was a free for all. And something had to be done about it. Enter the empty fruit drop tin...
Not my tin, but this is what it looked like. Mine ad a few more nicks and dents in it

Ok, cute tin and all, but kinda blah for my tastes. I pulled out some scrapbook paper, a gold Sharpie, some glue and went to work. This is what I came up with, the flowers don't exactly match, but it was the best I could do. And yep, the flower is very similar to the decoration post original flowers.

Hair pin tin
If When I get around to cleaning off the top of my dresser I will let you see the tin in its new home. For now, it is living on my desk. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment